Saturday 21 November 2009

At the Bottom pt. 2.



So I have handed in a shitload of assignments recently, all of them attempting to be good but ending up terrible, been to see Muse at the arena (which was actually amazing considering I think their new album is terrible, but they played all of the old classic stuff so I was chuffed) and eaten a hell of alot of Giant Chocolate Buttons. This is due to Oscar's (our local newsagents) having them permenantly on offer.

My mum came up for a weekend, which was good, went to Zizzi's and ate some actual food (as opposed to the vegeburgers and pasta that I am living off currently). She also took me shopping to Meadowhall & I scored some lovely brown boots that 'aunties would have worn in the 90's' (thanks Abi).

I have one more assignment due in next week, and a presentation. But instead of doing that I am occupying myself with finding clothes on the internet that I cant afford and convincing myself that I can, but then not ordering them because I actually cant...



p.s. I did purchase the new Mighty Boosh live tour DVD, and viewing this has taken up pretty much my entire weekend. I feel like a 15 year old fangirl all over again...

No comments: