Sunday 6 December 2009

Have No Fear



I am not very good at this blog thing. But I suppose its just for me to read in future, so it doesn't really matter. I have had the busiest fortnight ever, all of my assignments are now in until January, a big weight off my shoulders. I got back my first assessment and was prepared for a terrible mark, I had a bad feeling about it, but I ended up getting a really solid 2:1 for it, so much relief! I haven't had other back yet, I'm not sure I want to see my marks yet, it might bring down my mood.

Thursday was Ilda's birthday, went round to her (very lush) flat down in the city. She cooked us a mammoth amount of food, amazing lasagna, and we drunk wine & champagne...only Ilda drank a little too much champagne and didn't make it past Varsity. Me & Laura headed to PLUG though & had a really great time despite there being only two of us.

Friday morning I had to get up, still hammered/after 3 hours sleep, and go to stay at Sarah's in Lincoln for the weekend. Left the house at 10, in a state to say the least, and went to the Christmas Market in town. Was amazing, so many cute little stalls, so much food (I tried an ostrich burger). Went back to Sarah's & chilled. Went back into town on the Saturday, absolutely rammed, met up with Abi's parents and mooched around once again. Had a massive spag bol in the evening, thought I was going to explode, had to change my skirt for our night out. Got into town quite early, went to a couple of bars and ended up at a place called Trebles, where you get 3 shots of vodka & a can of fizzy pop for £2 something. This, combined with the bottle of vodka we drank before we left Sarah's, meant I was definitely fuming drunk. Got to Rizzi's, got a free drink & the rest of the night is one hilarious blur.

Next morning, still drunk, Sarah's dad made us an epic roast dinner. So amazing, hit the spot nicely!

In about 12 days I am heading home for the winter, actually looking forward to it. I never thought I would get homesick for Bracknell, considering I love Sheffield, but I surprise myself sometimes. I am also officially over the £1000 mark in my overdraft, and with no job for Christmas I cant wait to get home and stop spending money. I haven't even thought about how I am going to get books for next term...

No comments: