Tuesday 10 November 2009

Idiot Drugs.


The past week has been really good...eventful. Halloween involved a house party at Sarah's sister's house, and a lackluster outfit attempt from me (a ripped shirt with fake blood on / fake cuts drawn on). A good night, ended short as Abi's asthma got really bad after we had been in a bar on West Street.

Beginning of the week we actually found a house for next year! Having seen a grand total of over 20 houses including last years lot, we found one on the same road as we are on now. Its lovely, 4 double bedrooms and brand new kitchen/leather sofas etc. So i am pleased that I can now relax, house hunting is 100% stressful.

Thursday was Bonfire night, me and Alex headed over to Will's house for a party with homemade toffee apples (impressed!) & soup. I got horrendously drunk and embarrassed myself but it was worth it. Spent literally the whole of friday sleeping and feeling very sorry for myself.

Saturday we headed out for Sarah & Abi's Corfball social, with Ilda, Alan, Adam, Rob, Laura, Hannah, Debbie, Jane etc. Had an amazing night, drunk far too much tequila and ate my last pizza for a while when I got home. Im going back vegetarian tommorow when my Tescos shop arrives, and trying to eat healthier stuff, so I thought one last piece of crap food would do me good.

Also I am dismayed to discover that the £30 worker boots I was going to buy are out of stock in my size. Almost at weeping right now, questing for the perfect worker boots is ruining me. Also the perfect top containing a picture of the cosmos...

This one is from Zara, I have yet to find it instore, but my mum is coming up at the weekend, so perfect opportunity to go to Meadowhall.

No comments: