Friday 25 September 2009

Team Meat



I have literally done nothing this week, and its been incredible. Took a couple of days to settle into the house, and I refused to sleep on my own on the first night because it is big and creepy and we have a dungeon for a basement. Been out for a couple of nights (Sarah hasn't uploaded any of the pictures yet so I have nothing to show you) and been into town. Nice and relaxing, but I now need to stop smoking in the garden all day and actually do some of my reading. I have to read Paradise Lost, but the effort has left me and instead I am stealing my neighbours internet for spells (i.e. when it actually works) to further my pathetic addiction to farmville. Yes, new low.

Went to EMBRACE on monday night, went to Cav & Players on West St. first, which was nice and I got satisfyingly pissed on jagerbombs with Laura. However, EMBRACE was a disaster, they oversold capacity so there were 5000 when there should have been 3000. Consequently, it took us 20 minutes to clamber our way out of the crush on the stairwells and last I heard the police were considering shutting it down. Either way, they will get a hefty fine.

Wednesday was Corporation time, and I had a really awesome night, partly due to the fact that Alex was paying for me (yes, it is 50p a drink and free entry but I was still too poor!) and I got rather hammered off his £8.50. Corp vodka does soemthing to my body, makes me ecstatic but also very unstable on my feet/in my vision. Lovely night all round though.

I personally think managing two nights out this week, but various shenanigans in 245, is quite a feat considering I have had flu all week. I'm not sure if it is the dreaded SWINE, but I have certainly not felt this rough in my life & my throat keeps bleeding, but I am hoping if i dose myself up cold&flu remedy and coffee it will pass in time for my lectures this week.



p.s. I am getting a nose ring at some point in the next two weeks, hoping it will look like nice but it is more likely to resemble an empalement upon the face of a pig. We shall see, I might try and rock the punk-pig look anyway.

No comments: