Thursday 1 October 2009

Record Clear



So I finally have the internet following a terrible struggle with Virgin Media, can blog at last. This week has been my first back at Uni, I have actually (shockingly) enjoyed it, my seminars seem to all be great this semester, but It has dawned on me literally how much reading/work I have to do this year. I feel like I am already behind, although I havent even really started yet.

Been a relatively quiet one this week, bar tuesday, when we headed into town to players bar & crystal. Normally crystal isn't my cup of tea, but I had a ball and was devastatingly messy by the end of the night. I suppose thats what happens if you don't eat and then down about 8 jagerbombs! pictures...



Other than that, I have mainly been going down our local and hanging out at Alex's. Tommorow my mum and brother are coming up so he can look around Sheffield to see if he likes it. Tonight I am chilling out, tidying 245 and waiting for this little beauty to arrive, which I ordered out of my paypal money from Ebay!

No comments: