Wednesday 23 December 2009

Postcards from Italy.



It's been a while. I left Sheffield on Saturday, now I am back in Bracknell. Not as great as I anticipated, but seeing my friends has been good. There has been a massive, constant snow blizzard since I have been back, making it very hard to leave the house. I have been so bored I have actually resorted to doing uni work that isn't due in for another month. tragic...

On Monday me, Jess & Anna made plans to go to Starbucks for a catch up. However, by the time Anna got her car to mine the snow was insane, cars were crashing at the end of my street and sliding down the hills. So we ditched the car at Aldi and walked to Starbucks. We watched the sainsbury's staff pushing cars out of the car park because they were just sliding back down the hill, and then freezing rain started to fall so we decided to brave getting the car home. It was a nightmare, took us close to an hour to do a 5 minute trip, and the slope by the roundabout was a nightmare. Fuck this snow, its only cool if you are a kid.




Yesterday night I went round to Jess' with Livvi & Kat, had a couple of drinks and a catch-up, was good, especially harassing Liv. Tonight I am going to a NEWSTEAM meal with what appears to be every male in Bracknell. Still working out how to get there, as my street is still an ice-rink.

No comments: