Wednesday 30 December 2009

Before Tigers.


Busiest week I have had in ages, so I will work backwards. Tonight I went to see 'Where the Wild Things Are' with Alex & his family. I really enjoyed it, but it was much more sad/poignant than I was anticipating, almost made Alex cry. The soundtrack is just incredible, just got myself a copy and am about to unleash it upon itunes.

Trying to remember all the things I have done this week is almost impossible, they are just blurring into one. Last night I went round Kat's with all of the girls for a catch-up, I lowered the tone by being particularly vulgar and it was hilarious. Tuesday, me and Alex went late night shopping in the Oracle, where he spent lots of money on shiny new things whilst I watched on in envy. On Saturday I went to see Avatar 3D with Alex, which was incredible graphics wise, but essentially Pocahontas set in the future. But seriously though, the 3D was just uncanny, genius!

Friday was Christmas and it was a fucking disaster. My dad hadn't secured the new kitchen cabinets to the wall properly, so midway through dinner they fell off taking half of the wall with it and the floor and destroyed the dining room. Basically ruined dinner, and then went round to my mums in the evening (whilst secretly wanting to be in bed).

Thursday night was amazing however, went down the Manor and saw almost every single person I have ever known in Bracknell. Had a big catch up with about 100 people and spent 30 minutes queuing for the bar (which is not even possible in the manor I swear). The taxi home cost £20 though, I was not impressed. Wednesday night was also really great, went out for a meal with the NEWS TEAM, there ended up being 22 of us all eating and making ridiculous levels of noise in the Weathervane. Ended up at the Manor, Jon got so drunk he threw his shoe in Declan's face, then preceded to lick his shoe in apology.

Its been a great week, New Years eve tomorrow night and then I have definitely got to get going on this mountain, impossible mountain, of Uni work.

Saturday

No comments: