Thursday 17 September 2009

my hands are cold...

so this week i have essentially been doing nothing other than working and stressing. i have had work everyday, which has been fine as otherwise i would have just sat in bed all week. i have been packing in the evenings in anticipation for my return to sheffield. i have also spent the last hour compiling a list of all of the clothing i need/would like to buy...


i suppose this helps me be a little bit more sensible when shopping as i have particular items to save for rather than just wasting my money on unwearable crap.

in other news, my house has been overrun by spiders so big they have post graduate diplomas, i am moving up to sheffield on saturday morning in a transit van (i do, unfortunately and embarassingly, have enough to fill it) and i am going to bed in preparation for my last shift at work tommorow...

No comments: